Get Rich Quick Lemonade

Chet, I meant to send this to you last year, but I was just too busy. Here is my recipe for Get Rich Quick Lemonade. I have a mobile gourmet coffee stand that I run in the summers, and a friend suggested I also sell fresh squeezed lemonade to help sales on really hot days. I now give him free drinks for life, as I made $8000 the first weekend I added lemonade to my menu. Here is the nicely tart recipe I use:

Mix very well:
1 gallon very cold water
1 cup sugar

Chill if needed (the recipe is only great if the water is super cold).

Fill a 16 oz. cup 1/2 full of ice. Add 1 to 1.5 oz of fresh squeezed lemon juice. With our squeezer, this in one-half of a lemon. Pour sugar water over the top.

Make another right away, you'll love it.

Summer after summer, people come to my stand and say it is the best they've ever had, probably because it really tastes like lemons, not sugar, and also because we chill the water first.

Courtesy of Ces Dawson
CESpresso Coffees
Green Bay, WI